Monday, August 29, 2011

Mi Favorito - Mon Tissu

Ana's Closet #005 - Mon Tissu (final)

Mon Tissu is one of those stores that I want to own everything made!  I need a lot of linden before that happens though.  This outfit is one I wear all the time, I am sure my students at Maniera are sick of seeing me in it lol.  I'd love to have it in RL too!

Ana's Closet #004 - Mon Tissu (final)

Ana's Closet #006 - Mon Tissu (final)

What I'm Wearing:

  • Eyes:  *Mayden couture* - Eyes L 03
  • Hair:  fri. - Dylan - Happy Blond
  • Jeans:  yumyum Jeans:03 (from toraji Voom)
  • Jacket:  {mon tissu} Rockaby Blazer - Grey
  • Tank:  {mon tissu} Lollia Tank Top - Slate Stripes
  • Boots:  {mon tissu} Provence Riding Boots
  • Corsage:  {mon tissu} French Pouf - Black

Ana's Closet #007 - Mon Tissu (final)

Playing around with windlight settings...I've started enjoying this more lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment