Wednesday, September 14, 2011

52 Weeks of Color Week One - Grey



I've seen this blogging challenge going around for a while now and wanted to do something with it but finally decided to get started.  You can view all the details of it here:

http://lunajubilee.com/category/challenges/52-weeks-of-color-challenge/

I'd love to find some more blogging challenges to do too, so if anyone knows of any let me know!


Ana's Closet #012 - 52 Weeks of Color Grey (FINAL)

Ana's Closet #011 - 52 Weeks of Color Grey (FINAL)

What I'm Wearing:
  • Ring:  (Elate!) Square Stone Ring - Opal
  • Shoes:  fri. - Basic Pumps (Silver)
  • Earrings:  Gems & Kisses - I love you - Plat&White
  • Dress:  HC - Sweater Mini lower (Ash)  from Hyper Couture
  • Hair:  Kin-Eleanor-[blonde]
  • Nails:  Armidi - (True Enhance) Painted Nails - Dark Gray I
  • Eyes:  *Mayden couture* - Eyes L 03
  • Poses:  Long Awkward Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment