Saturday, June 23, 2012

One More Day to Celebrate CHIC's 2nd Birthday!



Chic management has put on so many amazing vents over the last two years.  If you have not yet been to their 2nd birthday event, you only have until 4pm today (Sunday) to do so!  So be sure to hurry over.


I was very excited to blog this event when I was invited to do so, and have so many awesome things from the designers who have been set up there.  A vacation an unexpected sickness got me behind but I still will be blogging the items even after the event ends later today.

DETAILS:
In June 2012 CHIC will be two years old. I really would like to celebrate CHIC's birthday, and so - for June I will be having a small venue based event. A more intimate grassroots venue than Culture Shock (think vintage CHIC events! One big room, haha) with 150 of the best loved CHIC clients <3

Each brand will have one new and exclusive (for the duration of the event) item with the theme of CHIC.

The Events name is CHIC²

DATES: June 3rd - 24th

CHIC Management's actual 2nd birthday was June 4th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment