Sunday, September 27, 2015

The One in Which ... I Fly Around the Rock Your Rack Event



So, have you checked out the Rock Your Rack Event yet?  Its beautiful!  Lots of pink to remind you that the goal of this event is to raise awareness and financial help for breast cancer.  An amazing way that the models of SL are giving back!  Please be sure to check out the press release in my last post for all details HERE.


We are moving in RL, so I am quite behind on my blog posts right now!  It kinda happened out of no where and its a bigger place so that's a huge plus!  But I have a LOT to blog.  And they aren't going to hook up our internet again until some time this next week!!  Very frustrating.  So I had to find a place to come blog this at least.  Anyhow...enough about that.  Just know I have lots more posts coming on this awesome event!  For now, lets take a look at what it looks like.


Lots of events are happening during the event, across the several venues available.  There are several!  HERE is a link to the many landmarks throughout the sims.





How beautiful are all these flowers?  There is so much going on and so many awesome vendors to shop, you can't miss this!  Besides, it goes to an amazing cause!







Alright, unfortunately that is all till next time!  Wish me luck getting my internet connected!!

No comments:

Post a Comment